Educational trail Tropetarska stijena, Čabar
The „Tropetarska stijena“ educational trail deserved its status for its natural value and plant biodiversity. Richness of flora complements the variety of terrain generous with encanting panoramic views of the neighbouring villages, the Čabar centre and the surrounding peaks of Risnjak and Snježnik.
Energetic trail Trbuhovica, Prezid
On this walking trail there are six locations of special energetic radiation. On the trail, which is a 7.5 kilometer long, there are six energy points which have a positive effect on people's health.
Path of the miners, Tršće
In the closest vicinity of Tršće there are several mines and surface mining locations interconnected by the „Path of the Tršće miners“. The overall length of the path is 6.5 km. Luka's drift is passable over the length of 480 m.
Tourist educational "Predator trail" and "Botanical garden"
"Predator trail" is a 1.7 km long tourist educational trail with mostly life-size replicas of animals. Apart from predators, visitors can get acquainted with other local species such as the fox, the wild boar, the grouse, the deer and the buck. Beside each replica there is a tablet with information on the species. Furthermore, there are tablets with eco-messages all along trail.
The Kupa valley
The Kupa Valley has been proposed as a Natural Park and should include the source of the Čabranka river. The area along the river Kupa and Čabranka should be protected under the category of natural parks. The future border of the park was agreed but the final decision has not yet been made on the national level.
The source and valley of the Čabranka river
Čabranka is a mountain stream and tributary of the Kupa river. This is an attractive river from its mountain source, with many cascades and it flows to the Kupa. It is rich with fish and is an "Eldorado" for sport fishermen. The river is also good for other sporting activities especially kayaking, cycling and walking along the river.
The Zrinski castle, Čabar
The castle of Petar Zrinski built in 1651 dominates the centre of Čabar. Original parts of the wall, the tower and vaults in the ground floor of the central building have been preserved to the present day. The castle houses the Municipal museum, the Gallery of paintings of the academic painter Vilim Svečnjak and a trophy collection donated by Marijan Filipović. The castle was modified in the 19th and 20th century. It consists of four buildings interconnected by a defensive wall.
Regional collection, Prezid
In the Prezid Regional Collection the remnants of the ancient aqueduct of Prezid are kept as well as a lot of fragments of Iapodic pottery from the Halstatt period and other historical artefacts found at Prezid. Among the displays there are steam machines which were the basis of the village development in the first half of the 20th century.
The Vesel ethno house, Prezid
The Vesel ethno house was built in 1858. The wooden house is example of the tradicional architecture of Gorski Kotar.
The Palčava šiša, Plešce
"Palčava šiša" is an estate of the Čop family situated in the center od Plešće village, established in 1856. The house represents the life of the rich household during the 19th century as well as life and culture of the people of the Čabranka river valley.
Roman wall "Limes", Prezid
Zavičajna zbirka u Prezidu zbirka je arheoloških i etnografskih predmeta. Tu se nalaze ostaci staroga drvenoga prezidanskog vodovoda, mnoštvo ostataka grnčarije iz halštatsko–japodske kulture te mnoštvo predmeta iz prezidanske povijesti. U Prezidu su izloženi i parni strojevi na kojima se temeljio razvoj mjesta u prvoj polovici 20. stoljeća.
Kasnoantički limes - Prezid
Romas wall „Limes“ Prezid has always been a frontier village. The so-called Liburnian limes was a famous wall which formed a part of the Ancient Roman fortification system stretching over the area within the Claustra Alpaium Iuliarium military defense system. Its remnants are dispersed away from the populated areas. The wall stretched from the Trsat citadel through Prezid to the hill of Nanos in Slovenia.
Malinarić ` bandsaw, Plešce
In 1906 the ancestors of the Malinarić family built a house and a mill which was in function until 1950. In 1912 a water wheel run bandsaw facility was opened which later switched to the electric power. For visitors the owner can make a presentation of the whole process of making boards out of logs.
The Selanec mill, Plešce
The Žagar family („the Selanetzs“) who are the owners of the mill were first mentioned in 1751 in Zamost. They managed to preserve their mills to the present day together with three millstones for centuries grinding corn, wheat, barley and oats from the neighbouring hamlets on both the Croatian and the Slovenian side of the valley.
Our Lady of the Holy Mountain (Sveta Gora) Sanctuary
Our Lady of the Holy Mountain (Sveta Gora) Sanctuary is the most famous Marian sanctuary in the Primorje-Gorski kotar county after Trsat. It is located on a steep hill 975 meters above the sea level. There is an asphalt side road connecting the sanctuary with the main road at a point between Mali Lug and Smrečje.